|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tired of working for an agency where your efforts are thinly spread over numerous clients or are you an Internal recruitment coordinator ready to take the next step?
Recruitment plays a key part in our organisation’s success. Maybe it’s time to work directly for a great business, hire A-grade candidates and see the direct impact your work has on the success of our business!
What will you do in your new role? Working closely with the HR Manager & Internal Recruiter your main areas of focus will be:
• Responsible for full life cycle recruitment including: sourcing, screening, interviewing and placing top-quality candidates across a variety of positions mainly focused on multilingual sales executives across the UK.
• Work closely with the HR Manager to develop and execute recruitment strategies aimed at generating proactive candidate flow to add to our pipeline.
• Build compelling job descriptions, advertise them on appropriate channels/job boards.
• Identify candidates by utilising multiple strategies including: LinkedIn, job boards, social media, and networking.
• Develop social media content to improve Flashbay’s employer brand.
• Liaise and manage external recruitment consultancies.
So who are we looking for? We’re looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist to join our growing HR Team.
• Minimum 18 months’ experience in an in-house or agency recruitment role.
• Confident using passive sourcing tools, email and social media to reach out to candidates.
• Experience of the full recruitment lifecycle.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and priorities but still delivering great work.
• Track record of successfully recruiting bilingual candidates.
• Strong attention to detail and be able to work independently.
• Outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Possess a high standard of written and oral English.
• Fluency in a second European language is also highly desirable.
What do we offer?
• Competitive basic salary
• Recruiter bonus scheme
• Hybrid working
• 30 days of annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
• Discounted gym membership (local to our Fulham office)
• Cycle to work scheme
• Great work life balance and earning potential
Founded in 2003, Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. We offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones, and Face Masks and Face Shields and a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence.
Department:Human Resources http://www.flashbay.co.uk/careers/departments
Location:Imperial Wharf, Fulham (SW6) http://www.flashbay.com/careers/london